'California Love' at Leanna Lin's Wonderland

I am super late posting this, but I created three original paper cuts for the California Love show at Leanna Lin's Wonderland! I really enjoyed working on this theme! I'm a California native, raised in Los Angeles and now residing in San Francisco, so there's tons of stuff I really love about The Golden State. I knew right away my first piece for the show would be Sea Otters- my all time favorite animal! I also did a piece featuring the California Bear, since it's the BEST animal to have as a state mascot, and my third piece is a burger and taco- California's best foods!

The show runs through April 24th and there's lots of great work by other artists that you can check out on Leanna's online shop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting the TokyoBunnie blog, and for taking the time to comment!